Posted on | 21 June 2010 | 9 Comments
...take a look at caitlin's wonderfully curated blog - inspiration abounds.
1. FAVORITE DESIGNER? interior: darryl carter & nate berkus, fashion: isabel marant
2. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? cook – an hour north in a small town called st. helena.
3. FAVORITE DAILY READS? dress design décor, greige and from the right bank.
4. WHAT CAN'T YOU TRAVEL WITHOUT? the perfect shawl and my nikon camera.
5. LAST BOOK YOU READ? not my latest but my favorite interior design read – inspired styles. if you don’t own it you’re missing out!
6. FAVORITE MOVIE? french kiss
7. WHAT'S FOR BREAKFAST? during the week – a cup of french breakfast tea and an english muffin. on the weekends – huevos rancheros or waffles.
8. STYLE ICON? jenna lyons – she’s got impeccable style, is incredibly creative and both of us are very tall, but still wear heels.
9. BIGGEST SELF-INDULGENCE? frozen yogurt from fraiche.
10. FAVORITE CITY FOR SHOPPING? hands down – paris.
11. WHOSE DIARY WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO READ? coco chanel
12. FAVORITE FURNITURE DESIGNER? no favorite, my apartment is a mix of modern and antique. although i’ve been on a treasure hunt for the perfect vintage eames chair – i’m crossing my fingers i find one soon.
13. FAVORITE FLOWER? peonies, garden roses and ranunculus.
14. ALWAYS IN YOUR CLOSET? a scarf for every occasion, skinny jeans and flats.
15. FAVORITE HOBBY? going to pilates or for a walk around my neighborhood, buying way too many magazines every month, helping redecorate friends apartments and going to the farmers markets every weekend.
16. WHO/WHAT INSPIRES YOU MOST? over the past year, i’ve been inspired by the tight knit blog community i’m apart of. they inspire me every single day.
17. WHAT PIECE OF ART WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO OWN? there are too many wonderful artists out there to choose from. i’m currently putting an art wall together with pieces that mean something to me.
18. IF YOU WEREN'T IN MARKETING, WHAT ALTERNATIVE CAREER WOULD YOU BE PURSUING? i’d love to pursue a career as an interior designer or stylist.
20. CURRENTLY COVETING? living in san francisco you really don’t get summer weather until september. that’s why i’ve been eyeing j.crew’s icon trench for our fogging summer days.
PHOTO CREDITS: 1 | 2 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 19 | 20