[fashion] a hint of sparkle...

Posted on | 17 January 2011 | 5 Comments

Top, Bottom

Comments

5 Responses to “[fashion] a hint of sparkle...”

  1. C. Anne
    1/18/11, 4:06 AM

    glitteringly gorgeous.

  2. Caitlin
    1/18/11, 11:41 AM

    I've had the first image in my inspiration folder for awhile - it makes me want to dress up and have a night on the town with the ladies!

    Hope you are doing well.

    xx, C

    ps. A girl at my office is obsessed with your blog. I showed it to her a few weeks ago and now she comes over to my desk to talk about your posts every morning :)

  3. Justina Blakeney
    1/18/11, 3:40 PM

    tre chic indeed. Love low backs/unzipped

  4. Marzena
    1/21/11, 4:39 AM

    no matter how often i see the second picture, i still like its simplicity...

  5. kate
    1/22/11, 1:18 AM

    Just found your blog and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!!!
    velvet cupcakes