friday favorites № 5

Posted on | 19 November 2010 | No Comments



1. These two are living the dream. Words cannot express the sheer beauty of their photos or my sheer jealousy.
2. Completely awestruck over this building {shown above} by Haworth Tompkins.
3. With a number of friends popping out little tykes these days, I must say this is my favorite nursery I've seen to date.
4. A brilliant holiday gift for a photog friend.
5. Wandering through the mountains or a drive through the desert? Hard to say which is more appealing.
6. A holiday gift guide for men that I would gladly take any items from for myself.
7. This week's head-to-toe perfectly simple but beautiful ensemble.
8. Exquisite morning light and a transition into autumn.
9. A favorite photo of the week that's guaranteed to make you smile.
10. Great branding for Bread & Meat restaurant in Vancouver.

Have a great weekend, friends! As always, endless thanks for reading...your comments truly make my day.

Comments