Posted on | 17 September 2010 | No Comments
- With NYFW in full swing, I'm overcome with new ideas for fall fashion. Namely lusting over ADAM, Calvin Klein, and 3.1 Phillip Lim.
- Love these menswear wingtips and would love to pair them with a frilly dress for some fun contrast this fall.
- Always have and always will be my three favorite design colors: black, white, and the perfect red.
- Endless congratulations to the brilliantly talented ladies behind RUE for their official launch. So much inspiring content, I'm a bit overwhelmed...
- The most beautiful travel inspiration from all my favorite places.
- Planning to satisfy my endless sweet tooth with a trip to Lark this weekend to try these mini icebox cakes.
- Parisian style wedding fashion that I'd love to emulate one day.
- These pillows made me smile and I think they'd make an awesome wedding gift.
- Oh, Clémence Poésy, your style never disappoints.
- Devil's Food Cake with Salted Butterscotch Caramel Sauce - need I say more?
I've been feeling very inspired lately and am hoping to tackle a few projects this weekend. Also a potluck with friends and an end of summer concert. Hope you have a good one! JC