Posted on | 10 September 2010 | 2 Comments
- I've been increasingly drawn to geometric and architectural jewelry lately and David Neal's work is no exception. I think I love the black triangle earrings most.
- Have I mentioned how brilliant I think Hilda is? Her photography always gets my creative wheels spinning and her plans for this weekend are quite enviable.
- You must know by now, but yay to the Alexa Chung for Madewell line going live. I predict it'll be sold out by this evening. Her style is, in a word, impeccable.
- So much for cutting back on carbs. Giving Katie's recipe for spaghetti with pesto, cashew nuts and parmesan a shot this weekend.
- What I wish my desk were looking like this week. Especially love the grey/blue industrial lamp.
- I just adore her. There are few ladies quite as chic.
- I love Alyson's idea of gifting bridesmaids with a quirky heart flask.
- Never thought I'd say this, but I've been completely coveting the style of Drew Barrymore lately. If you haven't seen Going the Distance, do so...just for her outfits.
- Love everything about this photo - namely those spiffy shades.
- Next vacation: Vancouver Island. I dare you to watch this video and not say the same.
I don't know about you guys, but this has felt like the longest "short week" ever. Extending my birthday festivities (thanks for the wishes!) through the weekend by heading to Santa Barbara to catch a show and, in general, relax. Hope you all have a good one! JC