Posted on | 03 September 2010 | 1 Comment
- A recipe for limoncello macaroons (yum!) and some gorgeous shots of an off-the-grid trip to Mendocino.
- Going along with my penchant for all things green, this interior caught my eye. The MCM chair completes it.
- Completely moved by the work of Noemie Goudal. Can just imagine one of those photos as a focal point in a living room.
- Two street style looks I'm totally loving this week - especially the easy striped top, cropped trousers and vintage loafers.
- A recap of summer travels from one of my favorite photographers.
- Another great 'things I like right now' from Miss Moss - from a very design-savvy gentleman.
- Loving Joanna's roundup of upcoming Fall trends. This knee socks ensemble is my favorite and I'm determined to create a version of my own.
- A perfectly curated home-cooked breakfast. Simple, fresh, and making my mouth water.
- I feel like I live in a variation of horizontal stripes every day and would love to add this beauty to my collection.
- And lastly, a video of Jon Hamm that'll undoubtedly make you love him even more.
Last weekend of the summer, can you believe it? Grateful for a three-day weekend currently filled with no real plans (aside from this and a night of s'mores with friends). Hope you all make this last long holiday weekend count before we charge ahead into fall. JC