Posted on | 20 August 2010 | 1 Comment
PHOTO BY DOUGLAS FRIEDMAN
1. spent some time on the east side this week, and this photo captures precisely why i love it so much.
2. a pretty awesome tattoo.
3. on the taste-test list: a salted caramel ice cream sandwich from carmela ice cream.
4. i'm with joanna on this one - this little illustration is an mantra to live by, and completely made me smile.
5. simply the most adorable couple in existence. and so wonderfully creative to boot.
6. wish i could spend the weekend camped out in this tent playing card games and telling stories.
7. beard portraits by david meade. they made me chuckle and i think they'll make you too.
8. a 70's throwback with just the right styling to make it modern.
9. possibly my favorite find of the week: the lovely eva fontanelli featured on elle italia's street style.
10. ever find yourself searching for the perfect flat? look no further. top shop is a gold mine.
have a great weekend, all! just realized summer is coming to a gradual end and it's making me quite sad. this feels like the first summer i've truly enjoyed and savored in years. so here's to another sunny weekend of more fun and friends. JC