Posted on | 13 August 2010 | 1 Comment
IMAGE BY PAUL COSTELLO
1. a cookie swap party? something i definitely need to add to my entertaining list.
2. i blogged about this celine bag before, but it looks even better on someone's shoulder.
3. stunning, classic, unisex watches. these would look good with everything.
4. i've always thought family portraits were cheesy, but max wanger changed my mind with these.
5. mid-century lust. been dying over those modernica chairs lately.
6. my favorite j.crew collection to date - they continue to outdo themselves each season.
7. absolute fashion heaven - that coat is a dream come to life.
8. a fantasy outfit that i certainly wouldn't mind sporting.
9. stunning modern havens from aubrey road that never cease to inspire.
10. been craving a camping trip this summer and these photos only made it worse. what can be more fun than friends, flannel and s'mores around a fire?
hope you all have some fun plans for this weekend. not much on my agenda besides this loveliness. see you all on monday! JC