Posted on | 02 July 2010 | 1 Comment
heading up north for the long weekend to celebrate the 4th of july. hope you all get to spend some time with good friends, good food and beautiful fireworks. i'll see you back here on tuesday!
BEDAZZLED BIKE, WILLIAMSBURG & STUMPTOWN COFFEE, NYC | PHOTOS BY DESTINED TO DESIGN
1. favorite new blog find of the week: ryan willms, via b for bonnie.
2. excited to see that c magazine (my current favorite print) has launched a new website.
3. i'll take one of everything: sales picks from frances may.
4. the perfect blend of comfort and sophistication. who knew jersey could look so chic?
5. stella mccartney does it again. solid, structured, and tailored to a t.
6. bumped this documentary up on my netflix queue; sounds like an incredibly interesting watch.
7. love these les morceaux necklaces - the juxtaposition of brass and fabric is the perfect amount of casual.
8. my next flea market hunt: a george nelson desk clock. these are beautiful!
9. the most absurdly stunning collection of images: i don't know how this little lady does it.
10. under the weather with class. i can only hope to look this good when i'm feeling a-okay!