Posted on | 21 May 2010 | 3 Comments
my apologies for the light posting - it's been one of those whirlwind weeks. wishing you all a wonderful, relaxing weekend + i'll see you back on monday, in full swing.
MOMOFUKU DELIGHT, NYC | PHOTO BY DESTINED TO DESIGN
1. favorite new blog find of the week: she eats bears, which chronicles one little lady's attempt to cook everything from scratch. in love with the name and header! (via a cup of jo)
2. these branding packages from studio round absolutely stopped me in my tracks. spot-on to my aesthetic and super inspiring.
3. i wish i had a home office, and that it looked like the top image in this series.
4. can completely relate to erin's crushes this week, namely that bedroom.
5. rachel's post reminded me that i need to fill my empty porch pots with some fresh herbs for summer cooking.
6. a great laptop case with a nod to a simpler time.
7. aha! the leica camera case as a bag. knew it was only a matter of time.
8. loving this spring wish list - all the essentials, and nothing more.
9. nothing catches my eye more than driving past a house or building with vines creeping up the side. it evoke such a cozy, lived-in feeling.
10. if i could only wear one thing all summer long, this would be it.