[house tour] jesse & leia's santa barbara bungalow

Posted on | 28 September 2010 | 1 Comment


I've been anticipating touring Jesse and Leia's Santa Barbara bungalow for what feels like a year now, and I finally got a chance to sneak a peek last weekend. Needless to say it was more awesome than I could've possibly imagined.

A wonderful blend of mid-century modern furnishings and flea market finds (not to mention the most effective use of small space I've ever seen) make for a cozy little place with a whole lot of quirk. Complete with a craft room stacked sky-high with textiles and a garden patio outfitted with gnomes, it's quite the gem. I could've spent hours photographing and never fully captured all of the clever little details...

Comments

One Response to “[house tour] jesse & leia's santa barbara bungalow”

  1. size too small
    9/29/10, 5:21 AM

    what a sweet home!