Posted on | 25 June 2010 | 1 Comment
as you may have noticed, i've been a bit m.i.a. this week. i started longer hours at work and began a graphics class that's three hours every day after work. so while i thought i could squeeze it all in, there just aren't enough hours in the day.
needless to say, posting will be a little lighter around here the next month or so. i'm aiming to get one post up a day, though being summer, i'd like to squeeze in some time to read, cook, and have a few adventures in the sun (as i'm sure you all do too). hope you all have a wonderful first summer weekend and i'll see you back here on monday. as always, thanks for your wonderfully kind comments, e-mails, and visits lately. xo.
BROOKLYN BRIDGE, NYC & DINING AL FRESCO | PHOTOS BY DESTINED TO DESIGN
1. favorite new blog discovery of the week: intelligent clashing, spotted on squid.
2. stripes, sequins, ruffles and a great pair of shades. in a nutshell, why i love j.crew.
3. gorgeous, rustic outdoor photography by ditte isager that's left me with a longing for the northeast beaches.
4. m&m chocolate chip cookie lollipops - enough said.
5. two great summer looks i'd like to channel in the upcoming weeks - how great are those green oxfords?
6. more typographic tattoo inspiration - this is getting tempting.
7. all i've been dreaming about lately: perfect hilltop mid-century modern homes.
8. if only every sunday could be this chic - adding a picnic inspired by this post to my summer goal list.
9. longing for every piece that jenny snagged at lena's sample sale - namely that vee tee in coral.
10. and in case you missed it, the lovely michelle from pretty mommy featured me in her everyday obsessions series. thanks again, michelle!