Posted on | 18 June 2010 | 2 Comments
FARMER'S MARKET, BROOKLYN & CHINATOWN, NEW YORK | PHOTOS BY DESTINED TO DESIGN
1. italian girls sure do know style. love her boots and blazer.
2. a wonderful quote from a talented man - ira glass inspires in so many ways.
3. seeing art in the simplest of things: beautiful paint drops.
4. never been a huge fan of tromp l'oeil on clothing, but this skirt is a show stopper.
5. what i wish my wardrobe (and hair) looked like, by bérangère claire.
6. exposed plumbing never looked so chic - how lovely to lay in a soaking tub with that view out the window.
7. continuing on my graphic/ethnic textile obsession of late, loving this pattern.
8. introduced to the stunning portrait photography of luciano noble and was instantly mesmerized.
9. incredibly inspired by steven volpe's portfolio - it's all in the statement pieces.
10. i've had this mix on rotation all week and think you should too. five words: fleet foxes covering bob dylan.