weekly roundup...

Posted on | 11 June 2010 | No Comments

A SIMPLE SENTIMENT & LOOKOUT DRIVE, LAUREL CANYON | PHOTOS BY DESTINED TO DESIGN

1. tribal and graphic prints are screaming out to me lately; love this lady's simple dress + shades
2. take a look at this stunning hotel in marrakech, and be sure to turn the speakers up
3. wouldn't mind spending an afternoon on these modern white chaises - they remind me of richard schultz's beautiful swell collection
4. two great father's day gift guides that may come in handy if you're anything like me, read: completely unprepared
5. i want to revisit to london just to enjoy a meal at st. john - just reading what they ate left me salivating
6. make sure to check out roberta's summer must-haves series - she's rounded up all the most fashionable ladies on the web
7. the most darling little wedding dress that i'm adding to my 'one day' file. no surprise that it was designed by one of my all-time favorites
8. favorite new blog find of the week: forever is today - outstanding. thanks, kate!
9. creativity in action - there are so many elements in this photo that make me smile
10. what i hope for this summer to consist of: sitting rooftop and watching the sunset

Comments