Posted on | 30 April 2010 | 4 Comments
feel like my posting was a bit light this week - these past five days really flew, and this seemed to be an extremely hectic week for everyone. hoping for some downtime this weekend, and hopefully a bit of sunshine, too.
LOVE ME, NOLITA NYC | PHOTO BY DESTINED TO DESIGN
1. absolutely in love with the modern furnishings setting off the more traditional architecture in this interior by ashe + leandro
2. a great (and easy) DIY project to add some interest to your office: twig push pins
3. beautiful white tunics and some great oxfords - thinking this might be my summer wardrobe
4. more often than not, this little lady manages to hit my aesthetic right on the money - lusting over this compilation of interiors + fashion
5. favorite new blog find this week: fashion vibe - her 'today's style' entries are pretty enviable
6. so excited that peggy started a tumblr with all of her amazing google phone shots - makes you think you never need a real camera again
7. this couple makes me want to stop and appreciate the beauty in life's simple pleasures - the most inspiring thing to me is creative people making far-off dreams reality
8. breathtaking illustrations on a bottle of cabernet sauvignon - the perfect example of blurring the line between product and artwork
9. would really like one of these streamlined white calculators to grace my workspace
10. a moleskine that sure to inspire - those sketches are frame-worthy, and so fun to look at!