Posted on | 12 March 2010 | 8 Comments
dear readers, the day has finally arrived. tomorrow i depart to new york for a week long vacation (though with my current itinerary, i'm not sure there will be much relaxing). this trip is very near and dear to my heart as it has been my goal for the past ten years to visit this city that i've come to fall in love with only in my dreams.
so for the next week, posting will be light, but i've prepared a few new york-themed posts for you all. meanwhile, if any of you are new york natives and know of some 'must try' stops, i would love for you to leave me a comment here. or e-mail me at email@example.com if you want to meet up! au revoir.
...via the city sage
1. a beautiful hand-crafted wedding with the most stunning dress i've ever seen
2. take a peek inside heidi's forthcoming book - i love seeing someone's design process
3. the most beautifully decorated bookcase (and use of verner panton's s chair)
4. love the idea behind these illegal underground restaurants and so badly want to go to one
5. the artist lunch - so many beautiful colors and details in one photo
6. wonderfully warm interiors that bring the outdoors in - spring is so close
7. i would very much like to add these shades to my wardrobe, inspired by daniel day lewis in nine
8. an outfit i wish i could own inspired by my favorite film of the year
9. a beautiful video that lover created for their new line, the harvest
10. downtown north carolina architecture by matt herring - simple yet beautiful