for the record: nichole of little brown pen

Posted on | 18 January 2010 | 1 Comment

*check out nichole's etsy shop for all sorts of parisian inspired goodies + blog | twitter

1. favorite designer? fantasy: chloe. reality: mossimo for target.
2. favorite restaurant? dok suni - a korean restaurant in the east village
3. favorite place to have a drink? wherever my friends are
4. what can’t you travel without? my camera, my notebook and my brown sharpie
5. last book you read? the first annual grand prairie rabbit festival by ken wheaton
6. any pets? the sweetest 14 year old cat
7. what’s for breakfast? bread with smuggled french butter and coffee
8. at age seven, you wanted to be... a shortstop for the philadelphia phillies
9. biggest self-indulgence? travel and food
10. favorite place to shop? my couch
11. whose diary would you most like to read? anne frank. oh, wait ...
12. favorite furniture designers? currently mash studios
13. car? a silver mazda 626
14. always in your closet? true religion jeans, black boots, wrap dresses
15. hobbies? sitting by the fire, taking photos, drinking coffee, re-reading books that inspired me during college
16. hero? i don't know if this qualifies as my hero, but i credit my dad with teaching me all about unbridled optimism and in-the-moment living
17. what piece of art would you most like to own? an original edward hopper
18. favorite vacation spot? paris
19. favorite musicians? jeff buckley, the smiths, camera obscura, my husband

Comments

One Response to “for the record: nichole of little brown pen”

  1. Anonymous
    1/18/10, 3:05 PM

    jess, this really is such an awesome idea.